Venetian Red – Color Index # PR102
After testing many red earth pigments from around the world, we chose this vibrant red from a family-owned quarry in Italy for its luminous and rich red color and mixing quality. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Venetian Red MSDS
Orange Ochre – Color Index #PY43
A vibrant and warm natural orange pigment comes from a quarry in France. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Orange Ochre MSDS
Yellow Ochre – Color Index #PY43
This beautiful yellow ochre comes from a quarry in France. Natural Iron Oxide. Lightfastness - Excellent
Yellow Ochre MSDS
What’s better than getting increased texture, radiance, and subtlety of color in your artwork? Doing it naturally. This kit raises your work beyond synthetic pigments. Help us save tomorrow. Buy it today.
The Complete Eco-Friendly Artists Oil Paint Kit contains:
- 10 natural earth & mineral pigments in 2 oz. packets (venetian red, orange ochre, yellow ochre, terre verte, ultramarine blue, ultramarine purple, black ochre, burnt sienna, titanium white rutile and burnt umber).
- 110gr jar of refined walnut oil.
- 110gr jar of Eco Solve
- Eco Oil Painting Guide & Mixing Instructions
- 100% Post consumer recycled gift box
6 More Reasons to Buy The Complete Eco-Friendly Artists Oil Paint Kit:
- All natural, sustainable ingredients.
- Pigments are non-toxic and safe for use by expectant moms and health conscious artists.
- Pigments are easy to mix with Walnut Oil. For a more thorough mixing, finish with a glass muller
- Easy cleanup with a non-toxic solvent such as Eco-Solve
- Pigments are packaged in biodegradable plastic bags.
- Made in the USA
What are people saying about Natural Earth Paint?
Comment from internationally known illustrator, Roberto Parada - "There is something quite beautiful about the art of making your own paint. Rembrandt, Velazquez, Titian all made their oil colors in their studio from pure pigment, derived of this good earth, with walnut oil… and those paintings have stood the test of time. Natural Earth Paint does the same. Real earth pigments that are safe and the purest color of this world. An artist should, at least once in their lives, try to work in the old traditions of pure earth pigment and walnut oil."
We ship Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery) for all packages except orders under 14 oz. which ship USPS First Class. We ship within one business day of receiving an order, and a shipping confirmation is automatically sent with USPS tracking numbers for all packages.
All European Orders should go through natural-earth-paint.com
We do ship internationally all over the world and USPS estimates 8-15 days for delivery. You may incur customs fees upon delivery. We unfortunately never know when or if this will happen - it is quite random.
We regret that we cannot provide a real-time shipping calculator on our site since it is cost prohibitive, but you can use the USPS shipping calculator on their website to get an approximate cost and time frame for your delivery. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an expedited service such as USPS Express.