DIY Natural Puffy Paint
5 July, 2018
Puffy paint is a great way to add some texture to your art projects, but conventional puffy paints contain chemicals, preservatives and petroleum based ingredients unsafe for children. Here's how to make non-toxic, natural puffy paint with only 4 simple ingredients!
What you'll need:
- 1 tbsp of self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp of table salt
- 1 tsp of Children's Earth Paint
1. Add the self-rising flour, salt, paint, and 1 tsp of water to a small bowl and mix.
2. Continue to add teaspoons of water to the mixture until reaching the a consistency where the paint thick enough to paint with but not watered down (similar to pancake batter).
3. Paint, paint, paint!
4. Set your painting in the microwave and heat on high for 20 seconds. This will allow the paint to puff up instantly.
5. Admire your puffy-paint masterpiece!